Monday, July 28, 2014

Radiant Orchid

I had some technical difficulties with this one - I originally tried to update from my phone, and it refused to save (the original is still sitting there "saving")

This year's Pantone colour of the year is a lovely purple called Radiant Orchid. I love the colour, so I had to check my collection to see if I had anything in the same family.

Turns out, I have two!

The one I chose for this manicure was Violet Voltage - it's on the lighter side and has a pink shimmer.
I will show the other one (Pep-Plum, also by Sally Hansen) another time.

I had a lot of people think I used stickers or stamps for this one - but it was all freehand. Nail art pens are a godsend.


Polishes used:
2 coats Sally Hansen Violet Voltage
3 coats Revlon Nude Beige
essence black nail art "tattoo" pen

Original idea found at Dressed Up Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment