Saturday, May 18, 2013

Reddit Challenge - Text

I knew this one would be a stamping challenge, because I didn't want to do another newspaper manicure just yet.

Blue &

I used 1 coat of Sinful Colors Rain Storm - I really love this blue. It's got a slight grey tone to it, and the polish is perfect in a single coat.

I used my Zoya white and Bundle Monster plate BM-311 to add the ampersands.
BM-311 has stamping images with numbers, a love letter, "love" written in different fonts and then the ampersands. I figured having little &&&& all over my fingers would be cute.

Next week's challenge is Pastel.
I've been a bit tardy with my posts lately, but that's mostly because work has been wearing me out and we've barely been home. I've always had something on my nails, but haven't had a chance to get nice photos of the manicures.

No comments:

Post a Comment