Monday, October 8, 2012

52 Week Challenge - Animal Print and Thanksgiving

Two challenges here... both from the old 52 Week Challenge



When my friend and I split a couple of orders of stamping plates, I let her have all the animal print ones, because I'm not a huge fan, but I ended up with a zebra print stamp.

036 Zebra 52

2 coats Zoya off-white
1 coat Sally Hansen Polar Bare

OPI Black Onyx used to stamp on the zebra print from Bundle Monster plate BM16

It was a little too plain, so I went in with Wet n Wild Lavender Creme (bright pink) and added a french tip.



My husband's family celebrates Thanksgiving a little differently - they do hamburgers (not turkey burgers and thanksgiving fixings ... real hamburgers with all the fixings). It makes for a fun, relaxed Thanksgiving.
This year, his parents were in Africa, so we volunteered to host his sister and her family for dinner. It was a LOT of fun.

So, in honour of our strange Thanksgiving ... I did a hamburger feature nail.

037 Hamburger 52

I "cheated" and used acrylic paint because I don't have a tan nail polish.

I finally managed to get my hands on a bottle of Sinful Colors Cinderella - it's a gorgeous pale blue jelly with a pink/gold iridescent shimmer. So. Pretty. I think that this is one where, if I spot another bottle, I will buy it.
I decided to use it for this manicure, and it will be making a reappearance later this week for the Reddit Challenge Theme

No comments:

Post a Comment